- Work closely with the Production Management to organize, plan & implement the asset creation phase of the CG production.
- Monitor the daily task progress of the team members.
Review the quality of the model and texture of assets done by the team members.
- Troubleshoot issues in the 3D assets and provide technical guides the team members when required.
- Facilitate effective communication relating to CG workflow between departments, and even external partners.
- Collaborating with a group of technical staff to establish a workflow and a pipeline for facilitating the texturing process.
- At least 5 years of professional work experience in CG commercial projects.
Detailed understanding of the principles of the entire 3D production pipeline, i.e. Modelling, Texturing, Shading, Character FX, Rigging, Lighting etc.
- Proficient in the use of Photoshop and Autodesk Maya. Familiarity with other CG software i.e. 3D Studio Max, Mudbox or ZBrush, is an added advantage.
- Able to communicate in a professional and friendly manner with co-workers.
- Must be able to multi task and handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong knowledge of figure anatomy and the underlying biomechanics structure of a variety of characters.