Visual Effects Artist
- To work with Visual Effect Lead to design and create various effects for different projects
- Setup for simulating and generating special effects using animation controls and dynamics.
- At least 3 years of extensive experience in design and generating special effects
- Proficient in Autodesk Maya Dynamics and Fluids
- Proficient in Realflow or Naiad
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects and Fusion. Experience with compositing plugins and packages will be advantegous
- A degree, diploma, or equivalent qualification from a visual effect program is preferred
- Eager and fast learner with strong desire to take on challenges
- Able to work in a dynamic team and communicate efficiently with teammates as well as co-workers
- Fresh graduates who have above skillsets and mindsets are welcome to apply as Junior VFX Artists.
Besides skills and qualifications, here are some other pre-requisites for the job:
You should be able to take deadline-related pressure and be committed to the job. If you have what it takes, we would like to extend a warm invitation for you to join us.
If you are interested in the position listed, please do send in your Curriculum Vitae via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please take note that ONLY selected candidates will be notified.
- Walk-in and/or phone-in applicants are strongly discouraged.
- We would only consider job applications via emails.