Position D : System Administrator
This position is currently filled up. Please check back again later.
- Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems
- Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing data center environments.
- Performing routine audits of systems and software.
- Performing backups.
- Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- Answering technical queries.
- Being responsible for security.
- Troubleshooting any reported problems.
- Tuning up system performance.
- Ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running.
- Being responsible for technical issues with company e-mail, and ftp and web server.
- Diploma or Degree holder in the field of Computer Engineering or Information Technologies.
- 2 – 5 years of system administration experience.
- Able to communicate in a professional and friendly manner with co-workers.
- Self-starter, energetic, strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload.
- Team player that strives to maximize team/department performance.
- Detail-oriented and be able to handle a variety of tasks in an efficient manner.