Position A : Project Coordinators
This position is now available. Interested applicants are invited to apply.
- Closely monitor the progress during the development of the full range of production assets for a show and know its status at any given moment.
- Update the production schedule for various important processes in the production pipeline.
- Work closely with the Production Manager to ensure all production team members complete their assignments on schedule, and pursue targets with timely reminders when anyone falls behind.
- Arrange meetings for production staff to keep abreast of production matters.
- Organize the relevant important information and circulate it promptly to the Management and the Production Crew Supervisor, both within Sparky and with those of third party collaborators.
- Correspond with the involved parties, via e-mail or instant messaging, with up to the minute information.
- Organize and consolidate all production material provided by the client at the FTP site.
- Organize and consolidate all our production material and deliverables and prepare them for submission to the client via the FTP site.
- Assist the Producer of the show with the administrative work involved in the recruitment of staff for the show.
- Work closely with the Production Supervisor to understand any production problems that arise and liaise with the client to put the issues convincingly before them and follow through until the problems are resolved without delay.
- You will be involved in coordinating more than one project at the same time, multi-tasking between them.
- At least a Diploma holder or equivalent.
- Good organizational, planning and project management skills.
- Able to multi-task, work independently and prioritize workloads effectively.
- Have good communication skills, ability to converse in Mandarin will be preferred.
- At least 2 years’ of relevant experience in similar capacity.
- Self-motivated, independent and target-oriented.