This is an opportunity for an entrepreneurial minded individual to work alongside the Chief Executive Officer for an expanding media company in Singapore.
You will be immersed in strategic and operational issues, formulation and execution of certain projects, carry out research and other fact finding tasks, and providing executive support. As a high ranking position, you are expected to work with a sense of urgency, be proactive, efficient and have the dedication and willingness to commit, as you might be on call day and night. Your duties and responsibilities entail you to exercise good judgment in various situations, maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities and have an excellent time management skill, all within a fast paced and challenging environment and sometimes under pressure.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To co-ordinate and follow up on business activities in the areas of Animation Production, Programme Sales and Consumer Products licensing and other media related products.
- To support the execution of protocols, work flows, standardization of documentation in the areas of Human Resource, Finance, Marketing and Production, at a management level.
- Proactively bringing together the appropriate people, resources and/or specialized professionals, either from within the company or externally to support and provide the executive, infrastructure and/or specialized services in addressing and managing specific issues.
- Assisting with writing coverage on scripts, drafting letters/emails in relation to the business activities, intellectual property development, production management etc.
- Hosting of delegates along with the scheduling and arrangement of logistics for events and meetings.
The Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer should possess the following qualifications and meet the criteria mentioned below:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Financial Accounting or Law, a Master of Business Administration or Master of Arts will be a huge advantage.
- Strong organizational and time management skills that demonstrate the ability to achieve high performance goals, prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly and meet deadlines in a fast paced and challenging business environment.
- Expert level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy, who takes accountability and ownership for work.
- Strong ability to think critically and strategically which demonstrates keen business intellect and entrepreneurial mentality. Able to actively seek out opportunities, explore value-added prospects or advancement, and propose solutions to problems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that demonstrate the ability to build relationships, persuade and influence people, and show sensibility and maturity.
- Proactive, firm and decisive in managing crisis, handling negotiation and executing problem-solving agenda.
- Possess a high level of integrity and professionalism that demonstrates the ability to be discreet in handling confidential and sensitive information.
Dinosaur Train was once again nominated for the ‘Best Animated series’ at the recent Kidscreen Awards 2015!
Check out the article:
Ruff-Ruff, Tweet & Dave; a fun-filled series bubbling with adventures and games featuring three loveable and playful friends, will premiere on Sprout (US) on 14th February 2015! Presented as a modern game show spectacular for kids, viewers are invited to join in their fun as they embark on every new and exciting day trip.
Ruff-Ruff, Tweet & Dave is a co-production with Collingwood O’Hare, and in association with Sparky Animation, US broadcaster Sprout & Bejuba! Entertainment.
For more information on the series, please visit our ‘Projects’ page at
Sparky Animation has been approved to be added to the YouTube Certified Partner Directory.
Sparky Animation is now designated as a certified company or individual with the inclusion in public directory of YouTube Certified companies.
We have also been approved usage of the YouTube Certified badge on our website/marketing materials with access to specialized tracks as they are launched.
Sparky Animation lent its creative juices on a work-for-hire basis in the asset creation, animation, effects and rendering of ‘Doc McStuffins’ Seasons 1 & 2.
Disney’s Doc McStuffins is a hit children’s TV series about a girl who can “fix” toys, with help from her stuffed animal friends.
For more information, check out http://www.disneyjunior-asia.com/doc-mcstuffins/
- February 2018
- November 2017
- October 2017
- July 2017
- April 2017
- October 2016
- September 2016
- July 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- October 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- November 2012
- April 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- October 2009
- September 2009
- April 2006