- Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing data center environments.
- Being responsible for the security of the company’s IT environment.
- Ensuring that the network and storage infrastructure is always up and running.
- Performing regular backups of office and production files.
- Performing routine audits of systems and software.
- Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
- Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
- Being responsible for technical issues with company e-mail, ftp and web server.
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- Answering technical queries and troubleshooting any IT problems reported by co-workers.
- Tuning up system performance.
- Must be able to work well under pressure, and always follow schedule.
- Diploma or Degree holder in the field of Computer Engineering or Information Technologies.
- 2–5 years of system administration experience.
- Able to communicate in a professional and friendly manner with co-workers.
- Self-starter, energetic, strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload.
- Detail-oriented and able to handle a variety of tasks in an efficient manner.
- Closely monitor the project’s progress during the development of the full range of production assets for a show, and know its status at any given moment.
- Update the production schedule for various important processes in the production pipeline.
- To work closely with the Production Manager to ensure all production team members complete their assignments on schedule, and pursue targets with timely reminders when anyone falls behind.
- Arrange meetings for production staff to keep abreast of production matters.
- Organize the relevant important information and circulate it promptly to the Management and the Production Crew Supervisors & Leads, both within Sparky and with those of third party collaborators.
- Correspond with the involved parties, via e-mail or instant messaging, with up to the minute information.
- Organize and consolidate all production materials provided by the client at the FTP site.
- Organize and consolidate all our production materials and deliverables and prepare them for submission to the client via the FTP site.
- To work closely with the Production Supervisors & Leads to understand any production problems that arise and liaise with the client to present the issues convincingly before them and follow through until the problems are resolved without delay.
- Coordinate more than one project at the same time, multi-tasking between them.
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in similar capacity.
- At least a Diploma holder or equivalent qualifications.
- Must be able to work well under pressure, and follow closely to the schedule.
- Good organizational, planning and project management skills.
- Able to multi-task, work independently and prioritize workloads effectively.
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English, ability to converse in Mandarin and Malay will be preferred.
- Self-motivated, independent and target-oriented.
For the first time ever, a union between Sparky Animation, X System and Marina Square Singapore, Dinosaur Train Live Musical will be staged at Marina Square Mall from Dec 1 to 16, 2012. The musical is free to public and is held at the atrium of the mall.
This 22-minute musical will feature characters from the popular Dinosaur Train TV animation, Buddy, Tiny, Mr Conductor and King Cryolophosaurus.
And there will be 2 other fringe activities held from 17 to 21 December following the show. One is ‘Dinosaur Train Green Screen Snap Shot’ you can take a photo at the Dinosaur Train Green Screen Photo Station and pick your favourite photo background just for $5. You will also be given a specially printed Dinosaur Train notebook with the photo.
The other interesting activity is the animation workshop where kids ages from 5 to 12 years old can learn to create Dinosaur Train’s characters in stunning 3D at the 1-hour workshop. The registration fee per child per session is $10 and there will be 3 sessions at 1pm, 3pm & 5pm daily. Each participant will bring home the created 3D character and a goody bag.
Come and join us the unique experience in Marina Square!
An animation series by a home-grown company has been nominated for the Best 3D Animated Programme award at the Asian Television Awards 2012.
One Stormy Night, by Sparky Animation – a CGI-animation production firm – is a 26-part television series about the friendship between May, a young goat, and Gabu, a wolf who is also May’s best friend.
A collaboration with Baku Enterprise and Duckbill Entertainment Japan, One Stormy Night is based on a Japanese children’s book by award-winning author Yuiichi Kimura.
“(The nomination) certainly proves that we have had the correct formula, with great story from Japan and quality CGI work from Sparky Singapore,” said Dr K.C.Wong, the founder and chief executive of Sparky Animation.
Tomorrow, 20 lucky kids will get to see how animation series’, such as One Stormy Night, are created at Sparky Animation. They have each won the chance to tour the firm’s studio in New Industrial Road.
The winners sent in the correct answer to the question, “One Stormy Night is a story of the unlikely friendship between which two animations?” – a goat and a wolf – in a My Paper contest on Nov 12.
The winners are: Julia Tai, Lim Choon Charng, Benedict, Vivien Soh, Fooard Zosopari, Maslindah Kasman, Li Ji Xian, Annie Tng, Rachel Wong, Lee Cheng, KM Rahmansha, Liow Lay Choo, Jacqueline Chan, Chua Mui Cher, Tan Chew Bee, Tay Phek Huang, Yeoh Jia Kai, Lim Beng Choo, Lakshmi Dash and Lim Choon Er.
On a first time ever co-production, Sparky Animation together with Japan’s Duckbill Entertainment, Baku Enterprise Inc. and Bandai Visual Inc. are proud to bring you a brand new CGI animated TV series, ‘One Stormy Night’. Based on the best selling Japanese books, the series is set to debut on April 4th 2012 on TV Tokyo, TV Aichi and TV Osaka. Get set for an amicable adventure that will tug on your heartstrings.
Singapore’s renowned shopping paradise will get to experience an “Out-of-the-World” fun-filled fiesta especially for the little ones and those young at heart during this festive season.
Frasers Centrepoint Malls is organizing “Mr Moon” themed activities such as musical live shows, animation discovery and picture book contest to be held at all their shopping malls located island wide from 11th November 2011 to 31st December 2011. “Mr Moon” is an animated television series co-produced by local company Sparky Animation Pte Ltd, UK based Gallileo Ltd and Canadian producer – Title Entertainment (Mr Moon) Inc.
- May 2018
- February 2018
- November 2017
- October 2017
- July 2017
- April 2017
- October 2016
- September 2016
- July 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- October 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- November 2012
- April 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- October 2009
- September 2009
- April 2006