Roles and Responsibilities
- Supervise the Junior Administrative Officer.
- Coordinate on approved advertisement requirements with the relevant executive prior to placing the advertisement. For walk-in interviews, coordinate all the necessary arrangements to conduct the interview between potential candidate(s) and the relevant executive.
- Conduct orientation tours for new staff and assist the Human Resource Department in carrying out the Staff Orientation Program. Arrange and carry out the necessary arrangements and procedures pertaining to joining of new staff.
- Prepare, keep, update and maintain various reports such as staff leave record, periodical record of latecomers and absentees, Notice on Staff Addition/Amendment/Termination on Group Insurance, etc.
- Liaise with the staff pertaining to annual leave issues such as providing information on the status of their leave application, respond to staff queries, etc. Perform periodical checks on staff leave record to ensure compliance to HR policies and guidelines.
- Research and obtain quotations on the price of office supplies, contractors, etc. prior to purchase commitments.
- Arrange for repair and maintenance of office equipment, air-conditioner, etc. Keep, update and maintain records of such visits.
- To provide support to the Animation Production Unit in matters pertaining to logistics.
- Assist in special events, such as Licensing & Merchandising promotion activities, company’s staff functions, company’s public relations activities, etc.
- Set up accommodation and entertainment arrangements for company’s visitor(s).
- You should possess at least a Diploma in Business Administration or Mass Communication, Secretarial Diploma or other related fields, with at least 3-years of relevant working experiences.
- You should be Bi-Lingual in English and Mandarin (both written and oral), to communicate with our counter-parts, and be an articulate and a good communicator
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively, good writing, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with great planning skills.
- Meticulous, well organized, methodical and thorough in executing your tasks.
- Self-motivated, friendly and helpful.
- The diversity of the responsibilities requires you to be a well rounder and a team player.
Sparky’s investor, Frenz Holdings which is home to Frenz United Football Club, is currently holding an International tournament in Malaysia, which featured a prelude match with Liverpool FC U-17.
Sparky Animation lent its creative hands to a trailer for the Black Dragons which will be featured during the Live telecast of the matches.
From 11th until 26th January 2014, Frenz United FC, together with Frenz United Football Academy and Football Association of Malaysia (FAM), proudly present the second Frenz International Cup 2014 (teams with players under 16 years old). Frenz International Cup is one of the major tournaments organized by Frenz United FC primarily to promote the continued development of young athletes as it relates to the fundamentals of football, sportsmanship, and athletic competition.
Sparky Animation is proud to be a part of the Asia TV Forum 2013 (ATF). Asia’s leading entertainment content market provides top players with the opportunity to buy, sell, finance, distribute and co-produce, across all platforms.
Visit us at our Facebook page for snippets of the event: www.facebook.com/SparkyAnimation.sg
Year 2 students undertaking their Diploma in Digital Animation in SP were recently given a better insight into a career in animation. This group of 50 students had the opportunity to get an inside look of what it really means to be in this industry. The following feedback was received by some of the students:
What is your impression of Sparky Animation after the tour?
Regina Phang says, “Very good. I found it an enlightening visit and thought it was impressive how much work has been done by Sparky.”
Jaslyn Lim says, “Before the visit, I did not think that the industry in Singapore was very strong but the visit to Sparky has proved me wrong.”
Natalie Kok says, ” It lives up to its good reputation.”
Would you consider applying for a job at Sparky Animation and why?
Joseph Cheng says, “Yes I really like the working system and the strong pipeline, especially the tools provided.”
Geraldine Khor says, “Yes. I want to improve on my animation skills and I think that Sparky is able to bring me closer to my potential.”
Wu Yi Qing says, “Yes! The studio seems interesting and the people are friendly too.”
Check out some of the pictures taken from the event at our Facebook page –
https://www.facebook.com/Sparky/SP student visit to Sparky – 13 Nov 13
Having a number of SP interns in Sparky, we welcomed the Principal and CEO of the polytechnic to take a tour around the studio. The main intent of this visit was for the principal to have a first look of how his graduates fair in the animation industry and if the training provided in SP is indeed relevant to meet the needs/expectations of this industry. It was a fruitful event which ended in a casual get-to-know session with his SP graduates in Sparky.
Sparky was recently humbled by the arrival of Bandai Visual at our studio. The Japanese co-producer for our TV series, One Stormy Night, was in town and popped by for a tour of the facilities in hopes to get acquainted with the company’s workflow. Bandai Visual Company, Limited, is a Japanese anime, film production and distribution enterprise, established by Bandai Company, Limited and a subsidiary of Namco Bandai Holdings, Inc., which is based in Minato, Tokyo, Japan.
- February 2018
- November 2017
- October 2017
- July 2017
- April 2017
- October 2016
- September 2016
- July 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- October 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- November 2012
- April 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- October 2009
- September 2009
- April 2006