- To work with producer and/or project manager to meet production schedule.
- To work with producer and/or project manager to make sure optimum production resources are allocated for different CG shows.
- Establish master lighting direction for CG show with Lighting/Compositing Artists.
- Conduct briefings and meetings with Lighting/Compositing Artists to make sure they have good understanding on the issues and challenges in each assignment.
- Provide guidance to Lighting/Compositing Artists in achieving correct lighting and color direction on individual shots in different CG shows.
- To work with the lighting/compositing TDs to establish optimum and effective lighting, rendering and compositing workflow and pipeline for CG shows.
- At least 5 years’ professional work experience in CG commercial projects.
- At least 2 years’ experience in leading a team of Lighting/Compositing artists in CG commercial projects.
- Proficient in Autodesk Maya, Adobe After Effects, Nuke and Fusion.
- Proficient in mentalray rendering techniques. Understanding in other rendering techniques will be an added advantage.
- Able to communicate in a professional and friendly manner with co-workers.
- Eye for detail and the ability to troubleshoot and solve rig issues for artists from various disciplines.
- Must be able to multi task and handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritize and assign tasks for the lighting team to meet production deadlines.
- Familiarity with other 3D software, plug-ins and compositing packages will be an added advantage.
In a mutual collaboration, Singapore’s Mediacorp has recently acquired to bring on Sparky Animation’s portfolio of series’ to Toggle! Season 2 of Dinosaur Train together with One Stormy Night, Fleabag Monkeyface, Mr Moon, Jack and Gogoriki will be available to ‘Toggle Prime Pack’ subscribers.
Toggle is an interactive service that goes beyond the television set, bringing entertainment, lifestyle tips, news and information to viewers across multiple devices. The service is available online, on smart phones, tablets and connected TVs, allowing viewers to stay engaged wherever they are.
“Jack” was a recent winner at the Youth Media Alliance (YMA), Award of Excellence for Best Television Program, Animation, Ages 6-8 Category. Canada’s YMA awarded the 2013 TV and digital production winners for its Awards of Excellence, which recognizes those breaking ground in the field of children’s screen entertainment in that country.
In a co-production with NTU & NIE, Sparky Animation was recently involved in the IZ Hero Exhibition held at the Singapore Science Centre. In an attempt to empower young children with responsible digital citizenship and character development, Sparky lent its CGI capabilities to an animated clip that was featured at the exhibition.
For more details, please refer to http://www.izhero.org/about
Sparky Animation recently climbed on board with the Singapore Kindness Movement to produce an interactive CG animated clip together with a sing-a-long, for their programme , targeted at kids.
The short clip was incorporated with their Kindsville Tour, which featured a refresher in courtesy for daily situations.
For more information on this programme, please visit:
Sparky Animation is proud to present a co-production with Collingwood O’Hare and Bejuba! Entertainment, to bring you Ruff-Ruff, Tweet & Dave.
Ruff-Ruff, Tweet & Dave are 3 young friends who engage the audience by asking multiple-choice questions during the show.
This pre-school game show that encourages kids to simultaneously watch and play along with smartphones or tablets, will be debuting on Sprout in 2014.
Join us for oodles of fun then!
- March 2019
- December 2018
- November 2017
- October 2017
- April 2017
- July 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- December 2015
- October 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- May 2013
- March 2013
- November 2012
- April 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- October 2009
- September 2009
- April 2006