Visual Effects Technical Director
- Create setup for simulating and generating special effects using animation controls and dynamics.
- Developing tools and pipeline to improve the productivity of simulation and generation of special effects.
- Guide, troubleshoot and support VFX artists in designing various challenge effects.
- At least 3 years’ extensive experience in setup for generating special effects.
- A degree, or diploma, or equivalent qualification from a visual effect program is preferred.
- Experience in developing tools using Maya API and/or MEL to improve the efficiency of the effects simulation process.
- Extensive knowledge in the Dynamics Module of Maya is a must.
- Experience in MEL and/or Maya API and/or C++ is a plus.
- Proficient in Autodesk Maya, Houdi.
- Proficient in Realflow or Naiad.
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects and Fusion with experience in using plugins to create compositing effects’
- Be a great team player and communicate well with teammate from different background and culture.
- Be a self intiative with creative mind and a desire for challenge.
- Must be able to multi task and handle multiple projects at the same time.
Besides skills and qualifications, here are some other pre-requisites for the job:
You should be able to take deadline-related pressure and be committed to the job. If you have what it takes, we would like to extend a warm invitation for you to join us.
If you are interested in the position listed, please do send in your Curriculum Vitae via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please take note that ONLY selected candidates will be notified.
- Walk-in and/or phone-in applicants are strongly discouraged.
- We would only consider job applications via emails.