- Closely monitor the project’s progress during the development of the full range of production assets for a show, and know its status at any given moment.
- Update the production schedule for various important processes in the production pipeline.
- To work closely with the Production Manager to ensure all production team members complete their assignments on schedule, and pursue targets with timely reminders when anyone falls behind.
- Arrange meetings for production staff to keep abreast of production matters.
- Organize the relevant important information and circulate it promptly to the Management and the Production Crew Supervisors & Leads, both within Sparky and with those of third party collaborators.
- Correspond with the involved parties, via e-mail or instant messaging, with up to the minute information.
- Organize and consolidate all production materials provided by the client at the FTP site.
- Organize and consolidate all our production materials and deliverables and prepare them for submission to the client via the FTP site.
- To work closely with the Production Supervisors & Leads to understand any production problems that arise and liaise with the client to present the issues convincingly before them and follow through until the problems are resolved without delay.
- Coordinate more than one project at the same time, multi-tasking between them.
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in similar capacity.
- At least a Diploma holder or equivalent qualifications.
- Must be able to work well under pressure, and follow closely to the schedule.
- Good organizational, planning and project management skills.
- Able to multi-task, work independently and prioritize workloads effectively.
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English, ability to converse in Mandarin and Malay will be preferred.
- Self-motivated, independent and target-oriented.
Besides skills and qualifications, here are some other pre-requisites for the job:
You should be able to take deadline-related pressure and be committed to the job. If you have what it takes, we would like to extend a warm invitation for you to join us.
If you are interested in the position listed, please do send in your Curriculum Vitae via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please take note that ONLY selected candidates will be notified.
- Walk-in and/or phone-in applicants are strongly discouraged.
- We would only consider job applications via emails.