- Closely monitor the project’s progress during the development of the full range of production assets for a show, and know its status at any given moment.
- Update the production schedule for various important processes in the production pipeline.
- To work closely with the Production Manager to ensure all production team members complete their assignments on schedule, and pursue targets with timely reminders when anyone falls behind.
- Arrange meetings for production staff to keep abreast of production matters.
- Organize the relevant important information and circulate it promptly to the Management and the Production Crew Supervisors & Leads, both within Sparky and with those of third party collaborators.
- Correspond with the involved parties, via e-mail or instant messaging, with up to the minute information.
- Organize and consolidate all production materials provided by the client at the FTP site.
- Organize and consolidate all our production materials and deliverables and prepare them for submission to the client via the FTP site.
- To work closely with the Production Supervisors & Leads to understand any production problems that arise and liaise with the client to present the issues convincingly before them and follow through until the problems are resolved without delay.
- Coordinate more than one project at the same time, multi-tasking between them.
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in similar capacity.
- At least a Diploma holder or equivalent qualifications.
- Must be able to work well under pressure, and follow closely to the schedule.
- Good organizational, planning and project management skills.
- Able to multi-task, work independently and prioritize workloads effectively.
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English, ability to converse in Mandarin and Malay will be preferred.
- Self-motivated, independent and target-oriented.