- To work with Lighting/Compositing Lead to establish lighting direction on individual shots in a CG show.
- Setup location and character lighting for individual shots in a CG show.
- Compositing of rendered layers, as well as effects layers from the special effects team.
- At least 2 years of professional work experience in CG commercial projects.
- Proficient in Autodesk Maya, Adobe After Effects, Nuke and Fusion.
- Proficient in mentalray rendering techniques. Understanding of other rendering techniques will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with other 3D software, plug-ins and compositing packages will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are also welcomed to apply as a Junior Lighting/Compositing Artists.
- Able to communicate in a professional and friendly manner with co-workers.
Besides skills and qualifications, here are some other pre-requisites for the job:
You should be able to take deadline-related pressure and be committed to the job. If you have what it takes, we would like to extend a warm invitation for you to join us.
If you are interested in the position listed, please do send in your Curriculum Vitae via the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Please take note that ONLY selected candidates will be notified.
- Walk-in and/or phone-in applicants are strongly discouraged.
- We would only consider job applications via emails.