Lead, Lighting/Compositing Artist
- To work with producer and/or project manager to meet production schedule.
- To work with producer and/or project manager to make sure optimum production resources are allocated for different CG shows.
- Establish master lighting direction for CG show with Lighting/Compositing Artists.
- Conduct briefings and meetings with Lighting/Compositing Artists to make sure they have good understanding on the issues and challenges in each assignment.
- Provide guidance to Lighting/Compositing Artists in achieving correct lighting and color direction on individual shots in different CG shows.
- To work with the lighting/compositing TDs to establish optimum and effective lighting, rendering and compositing workflow and pipeline for CG shows.
- At least 5 years’ professional work experience in CG commercial projects.
- At least 2 years’ experience in leading a team of Lighting/Compositing artists in CG commercial projects.
- Proficient in Autodesk Maya, Adobe After Effects, Nuke and Fusion.
- Proficient in mentalray rendering techniques. Understanding in other rendering techniques will be an added advantage.
- Able to communicate in a professional and friendly manner with co-workers.
- Eye for detail and the ability to troubleshoot and solve rig issues for artists from various disciplines.
- Must be able to multi task and handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritize and assign tasks for the lighting team to meet production deadlines.
- Familiarity with other 3D software, plug-ins and compositing packages will be an added advantage.
Besides skills and qualifications, here are some other pre-requisites for the job:
You should be able to take deadline-related pressure and be committed to the job. If you have what it takes, we would like to extend a warm invitation for you to join us.
If you are interested in the position listed, please do send in your Curriculum Vitae via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please take note that ONLY selected candidates will be notified.
- Walk-in and/or phone-in applicants are strongly discouraged.
- We would only consider job applications via emails.