Lead, Layout Artist
- To lead the layout team, ensure jobs are done properly and able to follow schedules closely.
- Act as a mentor and guide the team members.
- Review all submissions and maintain the quality of work submitted.
- Based on provided storyboard/animatics, to create sequences of shots with necessary set up.
- To work on character posing, camera positioning and camera motions etc.
- To be able to spot and solve continuity issues in the sequences.
- To be able to solve simple animation issues, such as character floating or penetrating.
- At least 2 years’ experience in CGI production.
- At least a Diploma holder or equivalent qualifications.
- Familiarity with Autodesk Maya is a must.
- Able to communicate in a professional and friendly manner with co-workers.
- Must be able to multi task and handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritize and assign tasks for the layout team to meet production deadlines.
- Eye for detail and the ability to troubleshoot and solve rig issues for artists from various disciplines.
- Knowledge of cinematography is a plus, i.e. camera composition, movement, timing, direction etc.
Besides skills and qualifications, here are some other pre-requisites for the job:
You should be able to take deadline-related pressure and be committed to the job. If you have what it takes, we would like to extend a warm invitation for you to join us.
If you are interested in the position listed, please do send in your Curriculum Vitae via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please take note that ONLY selected candidates will be notified.
- Walk-in and/or phone-in applicants are strongly discouraged.
- We would only consider job applications via emails.