Lead, CG Animator
- To lead the animation team, mentor and guide the animators.
- Review all animation submissions and ensure the quality of the works technically and creatively.
- Take initiative to study the character rigging, ensure that the functionality and the animation requirements are achievable. Identify rigging mistakes and propose solutions to improve it when necessary.
- Produce lively and appealing character animation by interpreting the key sequences depicted in given storyboards.
- To generate character animation cycles with personality.
- May have to devote moderate effort in animation blocking.
- At least 5 years’ extensive experience in leading a 3D Character Animation team.
- A degree, or diploma, or equivalent qualification from an animation program is preferred.
- Familiarity with Autodesk Maya is a must.
- Able to communicate in a professional and friendly manner with co-workers.
- Must be able to multi task and handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritize and assign tasks for the animation team to meet production deadlines.
- Eye for detail and the ability to troubleshoot and solve rig issues for artists from various disciplines.
- Although character setup is not required in the job, basic knowledge in character setup is preferred.
- Programming and technical knowledge is NOT required.
Besides skills and qualifications, here are some other pre-requisites for the job:
You should be able to take deadline-related pressure and be committed to the job. If you have what it takes, we would like to extend a warm invitation for you to join us.
If you are interested in the position listed, please do send in your Curriculum Vitae via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please take note that ONLY selected candidates will be notified.
- Walk-in and/or phone-in applicants are strongly discouraged.
- We would only consider job applications via emails.