- To work on conceptual design and illustration of characters, props and locations.
- Delivery of detailed drawings of characters, props and locations for 3D production.
- To determine colour schemes and textural attributes for the characters, props and locations.
- Provide model sheets/2D turnarounds of the designs.
- Storyboarding based on the film scripts (optional).
- At least 3 years’ professional work experience in at least one of the following areas: drawing comics, drawing animals, character design, location design etc. A good cartoonist is a must.
- At least a Diploma holder or equivalent qualifications.
- Must able to work well under pressure, and follow schedules closely.
- Ability to multi-task and respond fast to the retakes.
- Proficient in Digital painting softwares such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrators, and/or Painter. (Note: Having traditional drawing skills are not enough.)
- A comprehensive portfolio is essential.
- Able to communicate in a professional and friendly manner with co-workers.
Besides skills and qualifications, here are some other pre-requisites for the job:
You should be able to take deadline-related pressure and be committed to the job. If you have what it takes, we would like to extend a warm invitation for you to join us.
If you are interested in the position listed, please do send in your Curriculum Vitae via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please take note that ONLY selected candidates will be notified.
- Walk-in and/or phone-in applicants are strongly discouraged.
- We would only consider job applications via emails.