CG Asset Artists (Modeling & Texture Painting)
- Modeling of characters, props and environments.
- Creation and manipulation of UV maps.
- Texture painting and mapping.
- Collaborating with a group of technical staff to establish a workflow and a pipeline for facilitating the texturing process.
- At least 2 years of professional work experience in CG commercial projects.
- At least a Diploma holder or equivalent qualifications.
- Proficient in the use of Photoshop and Autodesk Maya.
- Familiarity with other CG software i.e. 3D Studio Max, Mudbox or ZBrush, is an added advantage.
- Able to communicate in a professional and friendly manner with co-workers.
- Must be able to multi task and handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong knowledge of figure anatomy and the underlying biomechanics structure of a variety of characters.
- Good understanding of polygonal mesh flow and how it relates to deformation.
Besides skills and qualifications, here are some other pre-requisites for the job:
You should be able to take deadline-related pressure and be committed to the job. If you have what it takes, we would like to extend a warm invitation for you to join us.
If you are interested in the position listed, please do send in your Curriculum Vitae via the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Please take note that ONLY selected candidates will be notified.
- Walk-in and/or phone-in applicants are strongly discouraged.
- We would only consider job applications via emails.